Sunday, October 25, 2009

a baby is born

Yesterday was my first day at the women's Gym. It was nice to have a real work-out, and not just bike-riding (although Yoga is not bad either). Afterwards I rode my bike to the 'middle point of Schleswig Holstein' to meet up with the boyfriend who had been out biking while I was at the gym. We then fed some carrots to a few local horses and ponies who are just too cute. Then, we got a huge surprise when we saw on another field that a baby cow had just been born. Of course we had to go take pictures of the adorable new calf, who a little while later took his first steps. Another cow looked about ready to have a baby too. I didn't know that cows had babies so late in the year.. I would have exected Spring babies... but anyhow, today we are going to go check on the baby in a little while. Here are some pictures:
Photobucket
The center of Schleswig Holstein
Photobucket
feeding the horses
Photobucket
Funny Little Pony
Photobucket
Photobucket
Baby!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
baby
Photobucket
Photobucket
the other prego cow
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment